Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Thursday


So, about two weeks ago I discovered these...

 Ok, so I know they've been around forever, but I've never used them before! I got the CLOROX bottle for free, and seriously, these things are so handy for wiping off everything....counters, table, chairs, refrigerator, door knobs....anything! Being a mom of two little girls who have grubby hands, the majority of the time, these are so nice because you can wipe everywhere they've touched and know it's killing germs at the same time as cleaning. Plus, I can give them to the girls to "clean" their toys with and they love it (they're wet...kids like things that are wet!)....I mean really, you can't complain when they're having fun, but at the same time helping you out by cleaning up any lingering germs on their toys!
So, yes, these have been my go to for a quick wipe down when something looks dirty, and they'll be handy this winter when all the sicknesses are going around and I get paranoid about all the germs everywhere. :)

This is totally random as well, but I've been wanting to do some baking! Something like this....
 Lemon Meringue Tarts
These are Lemon Meringue Tarts, but I think it would be fun to do a variety, so some Lemon, Chocolate, and Coconut ones! Maybe, Thanksgiving....? :) 

Speaking of Thanksgiving, and cheesecakes....
Ok, ok, we weren't talking about cheesecake, but I have been thinking about it a lot and thinking something like this....
Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake
Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake
might be good to try out for Thanksgiving too. I never really thought about mixing pumpkin and cheesecake, but this picture pretty much has me convinced that I'm going to have to give it a try!

I love cheesecake and making them; I wish I could find someone that would buy them so I could try out all the cheesecake recipes I have....that would be so much fun!

I need to get off of here and finish cleaning house, but I'll leave you with this....
Layered Turtle Cheesecake
Turtle Cheesecake
....to drool over! :)

0 comments: