Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Smells & Cleaning...

Well, I was going to post some pictures of the girls today, but I got busy and have yet to download the pictures....so, yes, that will have to wait until probably tomorrow.

This might be a short post because I need to do some cleaning. I don't really have a specific day that I do all my cleaning on....partly due to the fact that certain things, like vacuuming, need to be done multiple times a week so then I usually do other cleaning along with the vacuuming. I just started noticing a smell though which is bothering me....not exactly sure where it's coming from, but I figure I better do some cleaning to make sure it isn't anything in my part of the house. The garage stinks pretty bad when it gets hot out and I keep thinking that the smell is coming down the stairs into my kitchen, but I guess I'll see as I clean. :) I definitely never used to be into cleaning all the time, but in the last couple of years I've started to have kind of a phobia about things being clean....which, I'm not really complaining about since it's a good thing, but it's not always fun when I'm always seeing messes and feeling like I should be cleaning all day everyday.

I should probably take advantage of the fact that the girls have new coloring books and have yet to have moved since getting home with them....they're even whispering....cool! :) Definitely something to remember for future referencing....although I feel a little tempted to enjoy the peace and quiet and just sit and read or something. :)

......but the cleaning is calling, or should I say the smell! Ok, the smell really isn't that bad and no one else would probably notice, but I'll keep thinking about it until I clean the house so I better get on it!

0 comments: