Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So...

I started off the day not very motivated, but I figured I should wash the breakfast dishes and then sit down for awhile.
Well, I washed the dishes and then for some reason decided the top (and outsided) of the fridge needed to be cleaned off. At some point, while I was doing that, I figured I might as well clean out the inside of the fridge too. By then I was on a roll so I went ahead and cleaned out the cabinet next to the fridge, and then moved on to our big cabinet (you can't see it in the picture, but its to the right of the freezer). 
So, here's the finished look. :)

 I should have taken a picture of the inside of the fridge, but I haven't been to the store in a week, so it's looking pretty bare....especially once I went through and threw a bunch of stuff away. Can I just say, "I love throwing things away," I mean, it really clears up so much space and makes things look so much cleaner!

Of course, while I was cleaning that section of the kitchen, I was also washing the sheets and blankets from the girls beds since that hadn't been done in awhile. It looks much better...
I just wish it could stay looking like that.....but, that's highly unlikely. :) What you can't see from this picture, is that all over one side of the mirror is covered in princess stickers....yep, and I have no idea how to get them to come all the way off. Lovely.

But, I didn't stop there, I asked Jacob to pull out all the baby clothes. I thought about waiting until tomorrow to get started, but I went ahead and reorganized the box, washed a big load of all the newborn stuff, and got it folded and put away! :)

Yep, I'm pretty pleased with everything I got accomplished today, and even though my back isn't feeling the greatest, I'm glad I got so much done. Maybe tomorrow I'll take it easy....after I go to the store. :)

I hope you all had a good day!

1 comments:

Micaela said...

We aren't nesting as we??? ;)) also for the stickers, orange oil will do the trick, though I've never used it on wood, on EVERYTHING I've ever tried it on it has worked wonderfully!! It removes even the worst sticker residue! You can either squeeze it out of the peel of a real orange or use a couple drops of essential oil (orange). It does kind of leave an oiliness so like when I've used it for removing stickers from glass I just dab a few drops on the sticker mess, rub it until all sticky residue is gone and then wash it with glass cleaner to remove the essential oil, or real orange peel juice. Best wishes! ;) and btw, magic erasers are one of my best friends these days! Something about 3 year old and 2 year old boys! ;)